Mark J. Oehl
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CASE
REFER A CASE
Harris County Court Links & Rules
Harris County Govt
Harris County Clerk's Office
Harris County Real Property Records
ABA’s LAWlink Legal Research Jumpstation
- This site provides links to legal research and information resources.
American Trial Lawyers Association
- This site provides information about the world’s largest trial bar, which promotes justice and fairness for injured persons, safeguards victims’ rights-particularly the right to trial by jury-and strengthens the civil justice system through education and disclosure of information critical to public health and safety.
- This site provides an index to legal resources, including a legal subject index, state law resources, legal practice materials, cases and codes.
- This site provides links to U.S. Supreme Court and state cases, federal and state rules and codes, attorney lists, law schools, and law reviews, as well as related links via services.
State Bar of Texas
- This site provides information about educational programs for the legal profession and the general public, continuing education programs for attorneys, and the attorney discipline system.
Texas Administrative Code
- This site provides access to the Texas Administrative Code, a compilation of rules adopted by Texas state agencies.
Texas Secretary of State
- This site provides information about the executive department that complies public, business and commercial records, ensures fair elections, publishes government rules and regulations, and authorizes the creation of new business entities.
Texas State Law Library
- This site provides access to Texas legal information, legal resources by subject, collections, and court opinions.
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- This site provides information about continuing legal educational courses, legal publication, and networking resources for trial lawyers in Texas.